Blogoshpere

After the bloggo mania hit me, I was searching for options to enhance and popularize this whitesheet but just couldn't get over creeping up assignments and a trip to my hometown. But got some good advises from my friend to pep up things for my blog.

So started leaving comments in some blogs which I found on Swahilya's blog. Started the process(!) from Ganesh's (the name certainly has the magic...seems there might be atleast 10 popular "Ganesh" bloggers) and got the reply from him on mine, the first success uhha...!

While googling "popular indian blogger", got into Vikramarumilli's blog. Great that many are competing for the popularity. Thanks to Vikram added PageRank extension to my firefox. Bit disappointed to know that my whitesheet is unable to get a rank but my tamil version doing its job with "3".

Next measure in "popularizing" is of course as expected is linking to some blogs. Now I am having a handful (14 to be exact) of bloggers to keep up the tempo. Hope things will turn. Bloggieees! get ready here's a competitor !!

Comments

Jamuna said…
good luck :)
Kaps said…
thanks for dropping by @ my blog. good luck on making it to the big league.
Thanks Jamuna and Kaps

Popular posts from this blog

6 Strength Training Myths Debunked - By Jenna McCarthy

The top list